At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Developer Boehringer Ingelheim; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG; Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antiemetics; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2003 Discontinued for Arrhythmias in Italy (unspecified route)
- 16 Oct 2003 Discontinued for Arrhythmias in Germany (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gastrointestinal disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)