Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 1996
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Benzamides; Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Undefined in USA (Unknown route)