Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiulcers; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral ischaemia; Cognition disorders; Craniocerebral trauma; Glioma; Myocardial infarction; Peptic ulcer; Spinal cord injuries; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Peptic ulcer in USA (unspecified route)