At a glance
- Originator Whitby Pharmaceuticals
- Class Heart failure therapies; Peripheral vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bradycardia; Heart arrest; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 1997 No-Development-Reported for Bradycardia in USA (PO)
- 24 Mar 1997 No-Development-Reported for Heart arrest in USA (PO)
- 24 Mar 1997 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in USA (PO)