At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzamides
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)