MofaroteneAlternative Names: RO 408757
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Non-small cell lung cancer in Netherlands (PO)
- 07 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)