At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antidepressants; Antipsychotics; Anxiolytics; Nicotinic-acids; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists; Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 31 Dec 1996 Preclinical development for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Dec 1996 Preclinical development for Depression in Sweden (Unknown route)