Aprosulate sodiumAlternative Names: LW 10082; MW 2837
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thromboembolism; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Sep 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Thrombosis in Germany (SC)
- 10 Sep 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Thromboembolism in Germany (SC)
- 18 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (SC)