At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidepressants; Antipsychotics; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 03 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 03 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)