At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidepressants; Antipsychotics; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 03 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 03 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)