Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Plasminogen activator enzymes; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Italy (Unknown route)