At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antibacterials; Monosaccharides; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Chemoprotection
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Chemoprotection in Switzerland (Parenteral)
- 16 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Chemoprotection in Austria (Parenteral)
- 06 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Switzerland (Parenteral)