At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Congestive heart failure in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Mar 1995 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)