SR 31742AAlternative Names: SR 31742
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Sigma receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Manic episodes; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2001 Discontinued-II for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Mar 2001 Discontinued-II for Schizophrenia in France (Unknown route)
- 09 Mar 2001 Discontinued-II for Manic episodes in France (Unknown route)