At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2005 Discontinued for Psychotic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2005 Discontinued for Psychotic disorders in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in Belgium (Unknown route)