At a glance
- Originator Hokuriku Seiyaku
- Class Antihypertensives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 26 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Japan (Unknown route)