At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antidepressants; Antihyperglycaemics; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)