DeoxymethylspergualinAlternative Names: MeDSG
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Guanidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2003 Discontinued for Transplant rejection in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)