At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Developer Boehringer Ingelheim; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders