IralukastAlternative Names: CGP 45715A; Iralukast sodium
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 1999
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Benzopyrans
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Switzerland (IV-injection)
- 08 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Switzerland (Inhalation)