Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine - PharmaciaAlternative Names: U 87808
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Respiratory syncytial virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 06 May 1996 Preclinical development for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (Unknown route)