M 17055Alternative Names: Alilusem; MD 31
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Mochida Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hypertension; Oedema
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 06 Mar 1998 Phase-III clinical trials for Oedema in Japan (IV)