At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline