At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Antipsoriatics; Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Blood coagulation disorders; Myocardial infarction; Peptic ulcer; Psoriasis; Shock
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Shock in Japan (Unknown route)
- 10 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Peptic ulcer in Canada (Unknown route)
- 10 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Canada (Unknown route)