At a glance
- Originator Nissin Food Products
- Class Antiulcers; Cytoprotectives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 May 1996 Phase-II clinical trials for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)