At a glance
- Originator Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Class Antisecretories; Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 1995 Discontinued-II for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 16 Mar 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Peptic ulcer in Japan (Unknown route)