At a glance
- Originator Squibb von Heyden
- Class Antipsychotics; Phenothiazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)