Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Aug 1996 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)