AzetirelinAlternative Names: YM 14673
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Class Antidementias; Antidepressants; Hormones; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Thyrotropin releasing hormone stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 1998 Profile reviewed
- 09 Dec 1996 Phase-III clinical trials for Cerebrovascular disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 15 Aug 1996 Phase-III clinical trials for Neurological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)