At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 24 Jun 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in United Kingdom (PO)
- 31 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Asthma in United Kingdom (PO)