DraflazineAlternative Names: R 70380
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Developer Janssen L.P.; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiplatelets; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 11 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Norway (Unknown route)
- 11 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Clinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Netherlands (Unknown route)