At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiemetics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 13 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Emesis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 17 May 1995 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in United Kingdom (Unknown route)