ZD 7288Alternative Names: ICID 7288
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Heart failure therapies; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Unspecified phase in Heart failure in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-II for Arrhythmias in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 21 Dec 1999 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in United Kingdom (Unknown route)