At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Aminoquinolines; Antipsychotics; Small molecules; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cocaine abuse; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 1999 No-Development-Reported for Cocaine abuse in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1995 Investigation in Cocaine abuse in USA (Unknown route)