mCDS71Alternative Names: Modified cyclodextrin sulfate - Tanabe Seiyaku
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in Japan (PO)
- 23 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in Japan (Unknown route)