SB 200646AAlternative Names: SB 200646
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 1999
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antidepressants; Antimigraines; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2B receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2C receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Eating disorders; Major depressive disorder; Migraine; Obsessive-compulsive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Nov 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 26 Nov 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Obsessive-compulsive disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 26 Nov 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Migraine in United Kingdom (Unknown route)