At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiepileptic drugs; Benzoxepins; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebrovascular disorders; Epilepsy; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cerebrovascular disorders in Japan (Unknown route)