Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2001
At a glance
- Originator Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 May 1996 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)