At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiepileptic drugs; Antiparkinsonians; Indoles; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy; Parkinson's disease; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in Denmark (Unknown route)