Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in France (Unknown route)
- 05 Dec 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Epilepsy in France (Unknown route)