T 1100Alternative Names: HIV38p; T 09115
Latest Information Update: 07 May 1998
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Class Antivirals; Nucleotides
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 1998 Preclinical development discontinued
- 07 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)