ArtilideAlternative Names: U 88943E
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 1997
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Class III antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 1997 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in USA (PO)
- 24 Oct 1994 Phase-I clinical trials for Arrhythmias in USA (PO)