CenthaquinAlternative Names: CDRI 7173; Centhaquine
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Central Drug Research Institute
- Class Antihypertensives; Piperazines; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 1995 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in India (Unknown route)