Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 24 Oct 1994 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Unknown route)