At a glance
- Originator Merck Sante
- Class Antihypertensives; Phenols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 27 Oct 2004 Merck-Lipha now called Merck Sante
- 28 Mar 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in France (Unknown route)