CrilvastatinAlternative Names: Crilvastatine; Cyclocor; Cyclopide; Cyclostatin; PMD 387; Riclostatin
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Pan Medica
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Imino acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in Canada (Unknown route)
- 31 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in France (Unknown route)