At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Ethanolamines; Uricosurics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 1998 Discontinued-II for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (PO)
- 07 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (PO)
- 12 Oct 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (PO)