At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihypertensives; Dipeptides; Morpholines
- Mechanism of Action Renin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2001 Discontinued for Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 09 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)