At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol absorption inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Apr 1998 Suspended-II for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Jul 1997 Investigation in Hyperlipidaemia in USA (Unknown route)