Tc 99m P215Alternative Names: P215
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Organotechnetium compounds; Peptide diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Radiopharmaceuticals; Technetium compounds
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Atherosclerosis diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2001 No development reported - Phase-II for Atherosclerosis diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Nov 1999 Diatide has been acquired by Schering AG