OberadilolAlternative Names: TZC 5665
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Hormone
- Class Antihypertensives; Peripheral vasodilators; Pyridazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Heart failure in Japan (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 1998 TZC 5665 is now called oberadilol (Rec INN)
- 02 Aug 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)